Monday, June 1, 2009

Great surprise!

I got a most wonderful birthday present ever! Yesterday afternoon before I went swimming with Jovie, I found a nice looking red gauze bag on my table, with a ribbon and a red color card with the shape of a leaf. I almost forgot it was my birthday until I found this little nice looking pressie on my table.

A regard birthday present from my dearest mom. I was touched with this present. A card with “尽多少本分就得多少本事” (The more you work, the more you will get) was hanging on the bag, and there is another card, the birthday greeting card inside with the texts “有愿就有力” (If you have wish, you will have the power) on the envelope. The present is 2 red-dyed eggs! The eggs were still warm when I found it. I didn’t know when was my mom placed inside my room. It is because she was out to attend the Tzu Chi’s course and back at the same time with me. Then we were out together to have lunch. Even though during the lunch, none of them remember it was my birthday, that’s why I myself also forgot about it. Then, after that we have relatives to visit. My mom just too occupied with so many events and yet she is very thoughtful and has the time to come out with this meaningful present.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. You are lucky to have a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to have such a wonderful mum...
    I wish I could enjoy going out with my mum too..miss her so much..hope she is happy now...

    ReplyDelete