Monday, June 8, 2009

The dessert stall at Penang Road

That day I saw a very disgusting act by a hawker which located at outside Kayu Nasi Kandar (already shut down) at Penang Road. The stall selling gandum dessert and run by an Indian fella. It was very jammed during that day, that's so my car was stopped in front of this stall. I was driving Nissan Serena, so my position is tall enough to have a very clear and overall view.

This Indian hawker looks stealthily, that's why he caught my attention. During then, that was a customer just ride (motorcycle) away. One of his hand holding a bowl and in the other hand, he was holding the pot lid. The pot lid is quite big, I think has about 42cm. He was using the lid to hide the bowl in his another hand. But he was not watching at what he is doing, he was actually looking around sneakily, then rapidly poured the "things" from the bowl into the pot (I believe is the left over from the previous customer, as there is a spoon still in the bowl.) Then only turn around to wash the bowl and spoon with the ready-water in the pail behind him.

I told my mom the scenario I saw. She suggested to go and catch him one day. Either one of us pretend to not finish the dessert, and another one of us stand and hide somewhere to take video or photo of what they will try to do. hahaha.....good suggestion!

2 comments:

  1. yakks..so geli..you dare to go try meh..maybe you could be eating the left overs by other that he already mixed in...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww....that guy's act was totally gross~~imagine sharing others' saliva in a bowl~~~~that's YUCK! Great, i will support you when you are going to catch him!!

    ReplyDelete