Friday, June 12, 2009

The best customer service?!

My XeLL laptop's wireless card was having problem again. Yea, that's right, again, cause this is the second time. Before I report the faulty issue I have called to confirm that my warranty is still valid. Yes, still valid till this coming August. Till this point, the CSO's attitude is still ok.

I called up again on the next day to file the report. As their job, they have to check whether I have done the possibility methods to recover the problem. Then follow by suggestion. There is one thing I found it silly is, she has suggested to me to purchase something that is kind of like "service" or "software" or "warranty which will cost me another RM100. This RM100 is 24/7 service that I can call in anytime, and I will get on-phone support to get people to teach me on how to format my laptop. WTH? RM100 to learn the "how to format the laptop?" Isn't it funny? Eventhough I dunno how to format, but I can easily get ppl to do it for me, and the worst it may only cost me RM50! And somemore I dun have to do it myself. But this RM100 charge by XeLL....I have to do it myself!

Of course I didn't take her advice. She then said that she will have the technician to come over to change a new wireless card for me. Continuous by asking me this.... "What if after changed, and you still have the problem?" Don't you think she is rude as a CSO to ask this question this way? My answer to her is "Then only I will consider your suggestion."

May be XeLL has too much clients abuse the RM400 warranty they have purchased! But so what? We have paid, and this is what you have promised to deliver as the contract. Whether they or if you think me trying to cheat, you can only blame that your company do not have proper system to encounter this problem or the quality of the products an't good. You shouldn't throw fire on me! You got my RM400! I am renew it every year, and this is coming to 4yrs. Already RM1200!

To this CSO....you have to thank god that I didn't file complain about you. To this CSO.....you have to thank god that Xell still my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment