Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Sign Language contest
















The contest held in 9 May at 8pm. All of us had back to Jing Shi Tang (the hall, the venue) for the final rehearsal. During our ordinary practise, our attendance rate are terribly awful, sometimes you can even find 50% are missing. Most of the members have their jobs need to secure and also their family to take care. I was lucky to have my mom to take care of my little one. But there is few times I also brought my little one to my practise, I wanted her to involve since small.










I felt very glad that to see everyone came to the final rehearsal. The first time, I saw everybody present! This is team work! Surprisingly, all of them seem to be improved over the night! The previous practise before this final rehearsal, they were still not even up to 50% know the signs of the whole piece of sutra.










During the contest, not only myself surprised with our performance, our team's photographer and also one of our instructor were shocked and happy to see our excellent performance! We were so in order! Although we didn't win any prizes, but well, we had done our best! We learned a lot from the beginning of the practises till the end of the competition. This is what we won, don't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment