Sunday, May 24, 2009

Giant baby in the baby stroller??




This was what I encountered when I was living in Guangzhou, China. Of course there are many funny things, but this is the most "outstanding" beside those funny english restaurant menu or road signs found in China. It was 2 yrs plus ago, and I am not sure whether are they still practising it or not?




In Jul 2006......

" Ha! U all can't believe I ran into something very interesting. I couldn't stop laughing, and luckily I had a camera with me to snap it down to share with u all......
Location : Lotus Supermarket, Che Bei Lu, GZ, TK.
Lotus Supermarket is own by a Siamese.....I can't imagine what if the owner see it... "

1 comment:

  1. ya sometimes i surf into those weired engrish website just to cheer myself up.. they do have funny signages..

    ReplyDelete