Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy week

Wesak day is just around the corner, hence we are getting busy. Everyone has their own duty on each day. I will be participating the coming “Sign language” competition on Saturday (9 May) night and also on duty as a “journalist” on 10 May morning during the “Buddha bathing” session.
Practices and rehearsal for the sign language competition will be fall in this week. Besides, there are meetings and discussion about the duties in these two big days, 9th and 10th of May. I am still not that smooth on my sign language, so, a lot of self-practice at home, hopefully I will be ok by the day, as I will be standing at the place in front, kind of stress. By the way, in previous practices, I was kind of piss with one of the instructor or even refused to listen to her instruction, cause I found her sign language and instructions were wrong and confused. First, she doesn’t really good in sign-language. She sometimes teaches us wrongly, that confused us, after being corrected by other seniors. Secondly, she never follows up on every after-practice. I thought she has already noted down the person name with the position that has been allocated, but in the following practice, she forgot, and blame us for not having team work spirit, keep asking us to be cooperated. Because of her skill-less, we have asked another senior in for help in arranging our position. Again, she simply corrected our position to what she thinks is nice and without inform or discuss with that senior. After the senior found out where we are standing were so wrong….u see! This is what she confused us. Until that day, I have had enough and stand out to stop her, then only she noticed it. But still, she refused to admit her fault and again, against me by saying me not having team work spirit. Sigh…..

Forget about the unhappiness, end of the day, I still have to accept her and continue to practice together with her. Well, there is one thing I am very exciting about is being a journalist during the “Buddha Bathing” session. I supposed to attend the training before I am qualified to take up this task, but due to short of hands and also running out of time, my leader assigned me this task! Luckily there is a senior will guide me, and before that, I have already got the samples and a format from the previous reports that I can learn from. Not too bad after all! Will wait and see my result!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm,you sure getting busy...hehe..but never mind ,it is a way for getting a good karma..keep up the good work,jop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've not celebreated vesak day for ages... in Penang, i've done with my relatives or family but in Singapore, i really dunno where to start or what to do.

    ReplyDelete