Monday, April 27, 2009

Grandma has admitted

My eye is tiring, my brain is blank.....this is the result of 2 hours sleep in the entire night. My grandma wasn't feeling well therefore we have to send her to emergency at 2.30am.

She had vomitted few times since 6pm, after back from local clinic, she didn't have anything to her stomach. I woke up in the midnite to check about the noise outside my room. Noticed that my grandma didn't improve at all, and needed help to go to toilet. Me and my mom were trying to carry her to the toilet, hence I felt the heat from her body. I used my baby's thermometer to check and got shock that she was at 40.4 degree celcius. I called up my cousin for help together to send her to the emergency.......I believe she is also with the "Panda eye" in the office now.

Reached hospital at 3am and done and leave hospital at almost 5am. After the check up by the MO, she then transfered to HDU. Her blood pressure is at 200+! We went back to visit her this morning, the doc said, her heart's vein got clog. She is too old for operation, doc said the medi can help, but need to stay one more night in the HDU for monitoring.

Hopefully she can be out by tomorrow.

2 comments: